Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hi from Sunny Melbourne

So Mum and Dad are coiming to Melbourne once again for a visit. Although this time they get to stay in luxury. This could possibly be one of the rooms they are going to be staying in. Hopefully they don't gamble the night away since Tenielle and I are coming to visit them on Sunday.

Melbourne has been putting on a great show with the weather. It should be 31 tomorrow and blue sky. Bet your bottom dollar, though, when the Queenslanders steps off the plane it'll be cold, cloudy and raining. Any chance of a beach visit will go out the window.

From what I hear it's been hot and muggy up north. I received a text message from a friend saying. They thought I was mad for wanting to live there, but hey, I grew up there so I can hack it. My housemate, Adam has decided to look for a new flatmate for us. He's looking for a girl who might clean the place I think. But the closest he'll ever get is me. And I only clean up when I get sick of looking at the mess or I actually work a normal week and have two days off. So wish us luck.

Stay tuned for pics of sunny Melbourne with a coupla Banana Benders showing off in em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home